WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Because you believe that the community sector is essential to the prosperity and well-being of individuals, communities, and the province.
- Because you want capacity building initiatives to be accessible to all community sector organizations in every region of Nova Scotia.
Connecting and Convening:
- Because you want to engage with a diverse network of community sector organizations in your region and across NS.
- Because you want to enable local and regional support and initiatives to the community sector across the province.
- Because you want to receive regular updates on training, funding and other resources.
VOICE AND IDENTITY:
- Because you want to strengthen the voice of the community sector by representing a diverse cross-section of organizations in every region of the province.
- Because you want your voice to be part of Nova Scotia’s strong and influential community sector.
- Because you want to ensure the CSCNS remains autonomous and accountable to the community sector of Nova Scoti